upthejunction.com offer a website analytics service to our clients. Using industrial-strength, free services from the likes of Google and Microsoft it is possible to monitor the behaviour of your visitors. You’ll be able to see which areas of your website are attracting and retaining the visitors attention and bottlenecks and neglected areas will be highlighted too.
Get answers to these sorts of questions:
- how many visitors does my site receive?
- where are my visitors geo-located?
- are my visitors coming from search engines or via other sites?
- what keywords do my visitors use to find my site?
- what’s my most popular page?
- via what page do visitors exit my site?
- and much more!
Armed with powerful, detailed traffic reports you will able to able identify where you can make a better return on your marketing budget. Better still, the graphical reports could highlight pages within your site that are attracting searchers but you are not effectively offering them the product or service that they were looking for.
If you would like to use web analytics on your site, but don’t know how to – get in touch